Thursday, 24 February 2011

Lists


I wonder what is the point of this endless list making? The list in itself is endless, there are always things to do, large or small, what would happen if I existed in a list free world fora week? perhaps I should give them up for Lent. I currently have 10 lists on the go, three writing related, five home related, one leisure related and one shopping. I'll try to forget about them all tonight and go climbing, but can I remember which way to tie the knots without a list of how to do it?

Met an author in Waterstones this morning, had published his own book, I thought he meant publish on demand, but he had actually printed it himself, started to write it when his children were young, he's now a grandfather, oh this process takes forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment